"ECS"?

My 1983 Subaru GL Wagon has a light on the dashboard that just came on, labeled "ECS". I don't have the original User Manual, and the Hayes repair book I have doesn't mention anything about this. Can someone help me out here and tell me what the hell that is, and if I should be worried?

- Chris

Reply to
C The Shocker
[posted and mailed]

"C The Shocker" wrote in news:bnrd1p$14klv1$1@ID-

179402.news.uni-berlin.de:

It's for the engine Electronic Control System. Read more here:

Fuzzy Logic