Fiat punto (where to put the water?)

Hello,

I'm not able to clean the windows, I think the water is empty. I don't have a manual so I can not find the refill place. I'm not imterested in a book that I can order, but if someone can tell me if I'm in front of the car on the left or right site you see .. etc. I would be very happy.

many thanks

Reply to
Edwin

The old model (pre-2000) on your right, just above the wheel arch is a very tiny blue thing, that's it.

Reply to
Draak

Hmm..nederlander, zie het nu pas :-)

Reply to
Draak

Mijn dank is groot :o) Probleem is opgelost ...

Edwin

Reply to
Edwin