forester 91 audio question Australian Owners.

We have a Subaru Forester (basic model) 1991 model. It came with the basic Skinny single disc cd player/radio. (manual type D)

Just a few Questions.For Australia Owners.

1) Who manufactures the stock standard audio system in the car and what would the model numbers be? 2) Are there any options for getting a 3rd party cd stacker and where abouts is the stacker mounted? If so is the cable pre installed or will I have to get a cable as well?

Greg

Reply to
Gregory Kleverlaan

Disregard my previous message I meant to say its the 2001 model not the 1991 sorry.

We have a Subaru Forester (basic model) 2001 model. It came with the basic Skinny single disc cd player/radio. (manual type D)

Just a few Questions.For Australia Owners.

1) Who manufactures the stock standard audio system in the car and what would the model numbers be? 2) Are there any options for getting a 3rd party cd stacker and where abouts is the stacker mounted? If so is the cable pre installed or will I have to get a cable as well?

Greg

Reply to
Gregory Kleverlaan

The factory radio is Clarion

The factory stacker is a radio frequency unit (dodgy)...

better to go aftermarket for the whole lot

Reply to
Andrew Morris