Front end noises after driving long distances

Have a problem with a '94 Legacy AWD wagon. (This is a right hand drive vehicle.) After driving for about one hour on open roads with everything seeming normal, the car will develop a grinding/vibration after going around a corner and will appear to want to pull to the left. After it cools down, it will drive ok again.

Front diff and auto trans oil levels are OK.

I don't think there is a connection, but we have just had to replace the rear diff.

Any thoughts appreciated Dave

Reply to
seak1w1

Check the left-front and left rear brakes first, the heat from the friction may be expanding the metal parts enough to produce some drag on one wheel. This would also cause the grinding/vibration. Do you notice this when it is wet out?

Reply to
John