1998 liberty heritage

Hi guys I recently purchased a 1998 liberty (legacy in the other places)

80 000 on the clock (love the 1 lady owner cars). Does anyone have a soft copy of the service manual for this car? or the wiring diagram? Authough I'm no mechanic I still would like them.

Everything seems to be in order on the car except for a few things. One thing that I noticed it has a spolier, the rear lights on the spoiler are a set of led's with a plastic cover on them. The plastic cover keeps on coming out when I close the boot which is quite anoying, I might have to put a bit of silicone around it to keep it steady.

I'm guessing to get the cd head unit out I'm gonna have to take apart the dash? Thinking of replacing it, not to sure at this stage.

On the + side it does have a nice set of 17" wheels that are a very good look on the car. Anyways any info on these guys would be much appreciated. thanks in advance. Will K.

Reply to
lkernos