head gasket; warranty

More likely it was a hot day and you were boiling off coolant sending steam bubbles to the expansion tank. When the water pump stops running you can get local hot spots that will do that.

Reply to
nothermark

Possible but I don't think so. ISTR hearing it in a wide variety of conditions, including coming home at night.

Reply to
Clifford Heath
5yr\60k for powertrain. If you had the additive I think they took it up to 7yr\100k for the headgasket only.

-Kurt

Jerseyj wrote:

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack