headlight aiming

how do i adjust the headlight aiming on a 03 forrester, I intend to point it at a plain wall and to get both lights the same, but what do i twiddle??all i can see in that vicinity are an off white and gray plastic nut [ if i look in the mirror i see another, nut-me]

Reply to
BOB HOLLOWAY [ UK].

Yes, I seem to recall it's the white plastic nut for vertical adjustment; there is no horizontal adjustment. Mine were set far too low as delivered. Make sure the car is level, unloaded, and the internal height adjuster set to zero, and adjust the main beams to be horizontal.

twiddle??all

Reply to
Orienteer