91' Headlight Alinement

Had to replace the head light assembles on my 91' Loyale Wagon and need help/info on how to alien them. My repair manuel does not mention anything about it and I need to adjust one up and the other down. Driving at night is more of an adventure than I want!

Reply to
winsox

I'm pretty sure that drivers coming toward you are saying exactly the same thing!

Reply to
Limey Lurker

Each headlight has 2 adjustment screws. The one at the bottom of the headlight (moved the beam up or down) is a bear to locate if you don't know it is there. May have to pry the bumper cover down a bit to see it. The other screw is obvious. I just find a white wall and park about 20' away from it to adjust the beams.

Reply to
johninKY

Reply to
winsox via CarKB.com