How to enable native Subaru Legacy Alarm

Hello,

Can anybody explain how to enable Subaru Legacy Outback(1998) native code alarm system. The problem is that I can't trigger alarm, I have tried to shake car, to open car without disabling alarm, but nothing happens.

In user manual says that car comes with CODE ALARM SYSTEM, but maybe it is only the name *ALARM*, maybe it cames with simple central lock system?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
tomasr