Hurk'n'jerk @2000RPM

Starting today, I noticed that my 2000 OBW with 5sp MT has started jerking at certain RPM ranges. Between 1500-2500RPM, I notice a very definite jerking under acceleration. It goes away above that range. I don't think it's the clutch because my foot is completely off the clutch during this time.

Could this be a central differential issue? Or is it something more common like a fuel pickup problem or something?

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

Edward Hayes