I would like to have a brat

anyone want to trade a 78-82 brat fin real decent shape for a good 1984 jimmy s15?

Reply to
amanda

get rid of a subaru in decent shape for a GM product? are you insane? doubt you're gonna have any takers

I thought i would shoot for the easiest thing I could think of. But in reality I would take any brat in decent condition and buy it :] I thought maybe someone wanted the first year of jimmy s15. insane yes!

Reply to
amanda

My cousin has two of them...one is 7 the other is 9, my god what a hand full those two are, I'll talk to him and see if he'll be willing to part with either of them.

Wait, my husband says you are talking about cars...my bad =)

Reply to
WRXtreme