IGNOR -- test post

ryryryryryryryryryryryryryryryryryryryryry

Reply to
watcher

You failed the test, spelling error and wrong newsgroup. Use alt.test next time.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Excellent response, Jim. It's always best to point out these errors or bandwidth can be wasted.

What does everyone else think?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Almond

Absolutely Steve, however I will point out that posting to another newsgroup does not prove that you can post to this newsgroup.

I must say I was also pretty concerned about the typos, really what is the internet coming to?

Pete D

Reply to
Pete D