Impreza UK sound system size.

A few of questions......

1 - What is the size of the sound system fitted to a current UK model Impreza...... It looks to be the same size as the system to current UK Fords (Focus/Mondeo/Fiesta etc.)

I am sure there is some sort of DIN designation for these stereos but I can't seem to pull anything up from Google...

2 - How easy is it to add a CD multi-changer

3 - Are there any aftermarket systems that fit the space if it was vacated by the standard Subaru system.

Many thanks.

Reply to
MJG