Independent Repair Shop - Bay Area

Hi, I'm looking for a good Subaru repair shop. Alameda, Oakland East Bay area would be ideal, but San Fran would be OK also.

My WRX recently rolled over 100,000 and out of the extended warranty so I'm looking for a quality shop that might provide better value than the dealer.

I tried posting on NASIOC but got no replies.

Reply to
Edward Elhauge

Art's Automotive. San Pablo Ave near Ashby in Berkeley.

y_p_w