Is this the next WRX STi?

Once again Subaru goes it's own way when it comes to design:

I like the idea of a 2-door hatch but I'm not sure I like the new stying (especially the rear view).

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

(especially the rear view).

Well, it's definitely an improvement over the white one...

I think they got the overall shape right, just need to work out the details (i.e. rear lights).

STi hatchback ftw!

Reply to
Dmitriy

I anticipate a spike in sales of the "You Just Got Beat By A Wagon" license plate frames.

Reply to
CompUser

(especially the rear view).

If you re read the article in the link you'd see this is a CG rendered by some guy who has no relation to Subaru. So the last white mule with the ugly mazda3-like C pillars is unfortunately is the only reliable reference we have. That would not stop people from buying mazdaspeed 3 I guess :-( No matter, 130i is just a few years away.

Reply to
Body Roll