Legacy Outback and playing in the sand

This weekend I had an opportunity to take the Outback into some soft dry sand. I thought I might be able to spin all four wheels at the same time. To my surprise, it behaved just as though it was on a dirt road. Lots of traction, no wheel spinning, no bad behavior. Pretty remarkable. I'd have loved to race up and down the beach except for the possiblity of a hefty ticket.

Reply to
Jim Stewart