Looking for Subaru Mechanic, Boston North

Looking for an independed Subaru mechanic north of Boston/Southern NH. I'm in Haverhill, right on the border between MA and NH. I've used the dealer in Wakefield and have had nothing but bad experiences and their prices are also way higher than anyone else. Any recomendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,

- Manny.

Reply to
Manuel Freitas

I don't live in your area (Maine here), but I've used the car talk guy's MechanX files before with much success.

I went to

in a Haverhill zip code and selected Subaru as the make and a mechanicfrom Amesbury popped up that seems to have a few positive reviews. Give it ashot.

Reply to
Mr. A