Loyale Fuel Pump

Hi folks,

I was looking for a replacement fuel pump for my sister's 1994 Loyale (AWD Wagon)

I needed defibrilators when the parts guy told me the price (sounded more like a speeding fine to me)

Has anyone replaced the fuel pump with a generic electric pump and if so any recommendations - the part is $416 CDN so about $5000 with taxes..

Thanks a

Reply to
abeaudin

Have you tried a salvage yard?

Reply to
Sheldon

car-parts.com...$50-100..they have a listing for canadian yards also...i've built an entire miata from used parts through car-parts...

Reply to
bj

About a month ago I needed one for my daughter's Impreza. I got mine on ebay for $60, new, delivered. Note that the assembly the dealer wants to sell you is the whole assembly, not just the pump. It still doesn't justify the crazy price, though..

Remco

Reply to
Remco

I ended up getting one from car-part.com from a not too far away yard. Best place to get one from.

Reply to
Knotty