Manual vs Automatic Ratio

Does anyone know roughly what the ratio might be that for every 1 Outback with 5spd manual transmission that there are X amount of same Outbacks with an automatic transmission? The reason I ask is that I'm desperately searching for a 2000-2002 Outback with a 5spd transmission, but it seems like for every Outback that has manual, there are 25 others that are automatics.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Reply to
B. Walker

"B. Walker" wrote in news:R4z2e.34$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny:

If you are still looking for an Outback with manual trans, there is one for sale in in Milwaukee, WI. at Hansen Brothers. 414-616-2277. I was looking at it for my self but I wanted the automatic instead.

Reply to
Brett Williams