P0031 - Oxygen (A/F) Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

Your assumptionis wrong. Replace the sensor ASAP. I think Canadian Tire is selling NGK - ask - they can usually tell you.

Reply to
clare

I didn't say they were worse. I said they were crappy but "not as bad as the German stuff"

Reply to
clare

I never said you said anything. The Chinese parts look to be about the same as the German stuff. Of course I can't say if they'll be more durable than OEM German parts because that's going to take years to find out. OTOH, my guess is that many of the OEM parts are not made in Germany but in countries in Europe able to produce the parts for dirt cheap.

Reply to
dsi1