Paint Damage '06 WRX

Extensive sandblast pitting on the front fascia from a particularly windy trip back from skiing last March. Driving 65-75 with wind gusts to 50 is not the best situation but I'd hardly consider it extreme. I can't help thinking the finish still should have have held up better. Any comments...Any recourse with Subaru?

Reply to
Jon H.

this is normal wear and tear. i don't see why would this bother you especially considering this was self inflicted.

in my case it took some altercations with the hills to do the same.

Reply to
isquat

Only if Subaru were actually driving the car at the time and continued to drive it into the sand and grit blowing at the time.

Reply to
Bugalugs