Progressive struts for Forester

Do Koni/Bilstein etc make progrogressive struts for the Forester? A friend had to replace his and the mechanic told him that there were no progressive ones available, which seems pretty unlikely to me.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

CARSUPP. (artikelnr. 4115 PRO) makes such progrogressive struts for the Forester.

"Clifford Heath" schreef in bericht news:435372dc$0$10998$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au...

Reply to
Wilco van Diest

Thanks - but who are carsupp? I gather you're in NL, but I can't find this company from the info you've given. I'm in Australia BTW...

Reply to
Clifford Heath