Re: Need out of your Car Lease?

Dave,

This really wasn't meant to be spam.... This was meant to be an announcement of a new free resource. We don't charge money for anything on the site so my message was sent to help folks that might be locked into a lease car that they might need to exit. At a minimum, people could learn that lease vehicle transferability is a possibility.

> > And if you have questions about transferring a vehicle lease, I'd be happy > > to answer them here. > > I have a question...why would anyone in their right mind do a > business transaction with a spammer, Matt? > > Usenet is a forum for discussion groups, not a free advertising zone > for businesses. You are much more likely to piss off your target audience > by using it for your personal gain, than you are to get customers.
Reply to
Matt

but it is spam, never do business with a spammer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Regardless of what it was meant to be, it is spam, just because you don't charge for a "service" doesn't mean it's not a commercial message, and the fact that you posted it to a newsgroup makes it unsolicited. Please go away and leave us alone to discuss cars.

Reply to
James Sweet