Need out of your Car Lease?

LeaseTrade.com

If you're looking for someone to assume the lease on your vehicle, we're a new marketplace specializing in just that. No middlemen and no buyer registration fees. During our Beta period, you can post your vehicle ad for FREE!

If you're looking to assume a lease on a late model car and save a lot of money, you can browse the listings to find something to your liking.

The website can be reached at

Enjoy!

Reply to
Matt