Re: want some info about 04 WRX

Can anyone tell me what changes are on the '04 WRX? It seems that it doesn't

> have the performance suspension option anymore compared to the 02-03 WRX.

from what i've heard, it's a better suspension than that which came on the bug eyes. i believe the valving on the struts has been changed, and possibly higher spring rates as well.

people have said it's a halfway point between bug eye and spt (sti) parts.

i myself have no personal experience.

ken

Reply to
Ken Gilbert

Suzette,

Do u have 17" wheels installed? Wow 42 psi do u do that while u normally drive? I've heard about going that high on auto crosses.

Reply to
Jon