Re: What used Subaru to buy?

I would go for an 86 to 92 sedan or wagon with spfi 1.8L motor in good shape...wife has 89 2wd wagon and gets 35mpg with 235,000 miles on it and I have an 89 4x4 wagon and get 28 to 30mpg with 201,000 mi.

> > I'm looking to buy a an inexpensive second vehicle for a commuter ride. > Any > > suggestions on what model Subaru gets the best mileage of the bunch? I > > make a 36 round trip commute each day. TIA > > Justy. > > -- > Cam > '02 RS

Posted using QuadSucker/News,
... the ultimate tool for newsgroup downloading!-----------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
madkow