Really bad dealer service in NJ

Stay away from World Subaru in NJ. World's worst service and can't even order a correct part without screwing it up. My H-6 sheared the fixed belt idler and even with the VIN number they could not get it right. If you need parts use Bill in Flemington Subaru. Also tried to rip me off after I had a steering rack installed and they didn't know how to reset the steering wheel properly. They just plain suck!

Reply to
Jim

Flemington Subaru Service is great. Fair prices good scheduling job done right. Decent folks too.

Reply to
bigjim