runs rough after or during rain

My subrau does not idle. It dies. Also runs rough after driving awhile in the rain. this can continue the next day if the weather is very humid. I have replaced the wires already and redid the body grounds. Also replaced negative battery connector.

Reply to
dld93legacy

jimuntch

Since you've eliminated wires from the equation, all that's left to check really is the distributor cap. If it's cracked, then it's nearly certain your distributor is fouled.

Oh, and how many miles are on your spark plugs?

-- Todd H.

Todd H.