01 V6 jerking, shuddering

I have an 01 V6 93,000 miles. I have already determined I need an idle air control valve, because my car almost dies most of the time when I'm stopped at a light, etc. runs really low and rough. However, after driving my car today, whenever I stop at a light and accelerate, it jerks and doesn't really..go. The only other way I can describe this is that it seems like the transmission is telling it to go, but there is no power to make it. Eventually, it will shift hard and then it will be ok until the next light.

I don't have a dependable mechanic here so I am taking it to a Ford dealer.

Things I have had replaced in the past 4 months: coil pack (for engine misfire, full pack) EGR valve, EGR sensor, fuel inj flush the normal maitenance. Tune-up in October

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
sooneralison

running THAT bad and no CEL?!!!!