Seeking 1997 Subaru Legacy Wagon Parts

Hello All

Can anyone point me to a location of a person/company who can provide me with reliable used parts for my 1997 Subaru Legacy Wagon? I have exhausted all my local JunkYards!

I am seeking the following parts:

1>Right front HeadLight Assembly 2>AC control module as my logic board which has the modules lights seems to have malfunctioned. 3>The Air Duct connector that goes between the air filter and the carb. Not sure exactly what this piece is called, but it has a funny useless looking resonator attached to it.

Thanks for any and all help! Sincerely Dan

PS..I live in central NJ and

Reply to
Dan

check ebay for these parts. They're often listed there.

The air duct may be listed as an airbox and you might have to buy the entire unit from the box to the intake manifold.

Reply to
rwessley