belts for 2000 impreza

Does anyone have any idea what a t-belt and drive belt for this car should cost me and at what miles do they need replace I have the 2.0 engine.

Reply to
P914

first off find out what engine you really have and then check back. TG

Reply to
TG

Another smart ass...give the guy a break.

It is a 2.2 and you should replace every 60,000 miles....100,000 for California.

Reply to
schema