self leveling rear suspension Forester 99 ?

Hi,

I have a Forester AWD 1999 (European model 1994 cc engine with125 HP) It has ABS and 2 airbags. Some of my friends say my Forester has self leveling rear suspension too, I doubt if my car does. How can I recognize if the rear suspension is a normal type or a self-leveling type? (they are green)

regards, Wilco

Reply to
Wilco van Diest