Slightly OT

Guys...I'm looking for some quick advice here. My wife just called me, her '02 Isuzu Rodeo is having a conniption. Story: coldest day of the year this morning. When she starts it up, the left blinker is stuck on, even though the lever is is the normal place. Interior dash lights don't work.

So, she drives about 30 miles (to daughter's orthodontist) and now it won't shift out of park so she can come home. It starts fine, headlights work, etc.

Clues?

-John O

Reply to
John O