Strange!

My OB was in for service at the local SOA Dealer....Oil Change, Brake job + intermittent start problem. While waiting for them to finish up on my car a pleasant lady, also waiting, collected her OB and left. Within 5 mins she was back and overheard that she had noticed that a wing mirror had been damaged. Now it gets strange... The service manager calls in the techs and she gets after them........ "Jose, Marcos, Jim did you break this wing mirror. Who washed this car.? Did you break the wing mirror?" ....and so on. This was happening in the central area of the dealership! The service manager did offer to replace the wing mirror (none in stock!) But why harass the techs, and in the public area.?

Reply to
John Gibson

Poor management style? Perception that this is what the customers "want", in this sort of situation? One or the other!

Reply to
CompUser