strut replacement

I'm in dire need of strut replacement for the 98 Legacy L. She's been dubbed the "Chick Magnet" by the fellas at work... Any recommendation on a
particular brand? Should I go OEM or is another parts store brand acceptable? I have the Haynes manual for procedures, but is there anything I need to watch out for? Chick magnet has 110K miles and is the 2.2 auto wagon.
Thanks,
Djay
djay wrote:

Check on tirerack. I think they sell decent suspension components unlike the crap you're bound to find at your local chain parts store. You can do some moderate lowering while you're at it since springs are not expensive. I think cobbtuning.com also sells a few suspension stages for Legacy.