Subaru parts UK

I am off the road [three weeks] waiting for a component to finish an accident repair to a 2003 Forester.[Would you believe a headlight washer assembly!!] How do you reach Subaru suppliers? I have had little luck so far and am concerned that if I did not have a courtesy car I would be in deep doo da. Thanks in anticipation. Frustrated of Worcester

Reply to
BRITISH BULLDOG

Try contacting some of the more reputable breakers like grade A Subaru or give Graeme Goode a ring in Leicester - All addresses available in the 'links' section of the Subaru Impreza Drivers Club website

Pablo.

Reply to
Paul Davies