Subaru south east UK

The bad news.... There is now no Subaru dealer in Kent following the demise of Walldonway and I understand that Subaru UK do not intend appointing a new one. My nearest dealer is over 30 miles away. This is a problem if you want your car serviced by qualified staff or need genuine Subaru parts. The good news... Two of the ex-Walldonway staff have opened a dedicated Subaru (and Suzuki) workshop for servicing, repairs and spares...I had some work done there yesterday. Excellent service and reasonable prices, lower than a main dealer. They've been open for 3 weeks and business is building rapidly. Email me for details.

-C- Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about

Reply to
fourstring