Subaru, what are you doing?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Yeah.....just like at Pearl Harbor in 1941 ; ) ; )

(...only the problem is when the head gasket in your Subie Horiz-opposed engine fails, as 80% of them will do, like the rolling time-bombs that they are, you prolly will not have enough compression to crash it Kamakazie-Style thru the Subaru dealership's front showroom window)

Reply to
elevator farter #81

But you check your testicles at the door when driving a RAV

Reply to
bigjim

But you check your testicles at the door when driving a RAV

Reply to
bigjim

But you check your testicles at the door when driving a RAV

Reply to
bigjim

Do you have a reliable source for the 80% figure? Or even 10%?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I think it is supposed to be more SUV-ish than Minivan-ish. In my opinion, Subaru is too late and misguided to chase that market. Still, I suspect the sliding doors will be coming soon enough. Personally, I'd rather see the R1 or R2 over here. maybe with an all electric option too.

I dunno

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

You do know that it is an Italian designer responsible for the flying vagina nose right? (I he may be a pot smoker - I dunno).

Anyway, when I'm driving my '06 WRX wagon, I can't see it - nor do I care. I don't think there has EVER been a Subaru made that would appeal to me on looks alone. That's not what I shop for.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

The new '06 is actually pretty good looking (not like the jelly bean shape of the previous generation).

Reply to
Greg R

the B9 is one of the ugliest designs ever

reminds me of the days in the 70's when Subaru's were just butt-ugly

well... maybe not that bad

Reply to
R Sweeney

I think it's a lot like the front end on the new Audi's. You either love it or hate it. Personally I don't like 'em, but when you add a front license plate it changes the look quite a bit.

Reply to
Sheldon

For what it's worth I just got an email from the Subaru people saying the 2007s will be out in July. Quote from a blog I cited above: "All Legacy models for 2007 feature, as standard equipment, the Subaru Advanced Frontal Air Bag System, front seat side impact air bags, active front seat head restraints and side curtain air bags."

Reply to
jacklinthicum