Touring tires on Forester

I had to replace tires on my 2001 Forester. The tire shop didn't have Geolanders and they installed some Firestone touring tires instead. I think handling on highway is better now than it was before. However, will these new tires perform as well as the original ones during winter: in snow and ice? Also, when doing some (light) off-roading?

Thanks, Boris

Reply to
Boris Dynin