trouble with AC/Fan/Heater...

Hi,

I recently had taken my 91 Subaru to the mechanic for having the rear bearings (?) changed. I did'nt get to use the AC till after a week. Now when I try to turn on anything on the panel with the AC switch such as Vent/Bi-Lev/Heater/AC/Defrost etc, I only hear a loud click and nothing happens. Everything ran well till I took it before to the mechanic.

Any suggestions?

~ Mksh

Reply to
Mukesh Rajan