Uk, 93 Legacy cold air coming out of the glovebox?

Something has clearly fallen off, when I turn the blower on, cold air comes out of the glovebox and from around the radio. The air is cold even with the heater on full.

The car does not have airconditioning, so I'm not sure if this cold air is being pulled from outside the car, or if it is recurculating air from the interior.

I've only just bought the vehicle and it is hardly a pressing problem, but a quick inspection and I'm not sure how to gain access to the area behind the dash. My first thought would be to remove the glovebox or the centre console.

Is this difficult?

TIA

Pete

Reply to