Warnings about using E15 gasoline

Warnings Not to Use ?E15? Gas in Your Car | Fox Business Video

Now the question arises, is it okay to use E15 in FlexFuel cars that are rated for E85? Afterall, E85 is an even higher amount of ethanol than E15.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

Yes, Flexfuel can compensate for from E0 to E85

Reply to
clare

or,

Bottom line, you pay more for the mile. It's got to be a buck cheaper per gallon before I use it in my e85.

Greg

Reply to
gregz