where to get power from car

what's is the proper way to get power from a WRX? I'm going to have several devices that require constant and switched power. I plan to use a power distribution brick to run the high current devices, which I'd assume I should get from the battery. I might run some devices through a relay and I need to get switched power (from the ignition), but where should I get this?

thanks!

Reply to
Matt Warnock

Josh Assing