yr 2000 Forester UK ?

hi all, Im looking to replace my 110 landrover with something a bit more wife friendly, slightly more economical, and fun to drive. I think the forester fits my needs, and SWMBO seems to be ok to, so my question is what should I look out for? I think we'll be looking at 2000 /2001 models, and I think the AWP is a must. What sort of things go worng/cost lots/ etc? Is it worth buying from Subaru as an approved used car? comments, hints and suggestions please.

Im UK based.

thanks

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Dave,

Take a look at

for as much forester information as you can handle. Brilliant forum. mike

Reply to
fred smith