'02 Chrysler Sebring LX Cruise Control

Hello,
I'm a college student who is planning on developing an aftermarker cruise control system as a final project for my bachelor of engineering
degree.
I'm wondering if there is a way to interface the car's cruise control system (to be able to modify the cruise speed). Does anyone have any input or ideas?
Thanks, Bryan
I plan to develop an aftermarket cruise control system as a project for my bachelor of engineering degree. Is there a way to interface the car's cruise control system (to be able to modify the cruise speed). Does anyone have any input or ideas? _____________________________________________
Do you want to make a CC system for a vehicle which has no CC or do you want to be able to override the CC in a vehicle that is equipped with it?
Google "aftermarket cruise control" to see technical articles on the operation of CC systems and dozens of ads for aftermarket CC systems already developed.
It sounds like a fun project. Post more details and someone here will probably have some good input.
Good luck.
Rodan.