10% alcohol in Gas - what maintenence for older car ?

I worked there. Gambia, 1977. No way was that true in that area. If everybody had been that dense, I'm sure I'd have noticed. I think this guy is full of it.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton

Just your standard, garden-variety racist.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Oh good Lord. What a load of claptrap.

There are two very good reasons that Blacks in the US predominate in sports. First is economic, it's well documented that there's a higher percentage of poor blacks than poor whites, and sports are one of the few areas that someone with a dirt poor background can use to better themselves.

Every High School in the land has at least a half-million dollar sporting field and gym constructed, yet how many of them put a tenth of that into music? The US has taught the poor children very well that if you want your college education to be fully paid for, go into sports, not into music.

Second, the majority of blacks in the US today are slave descendents.

150-200 years ago when they were bringing slave blacks over on slaving ships, conditions were appalling and only the strongest and healthiest people survived the journey. It was a form of viscious natural selection that was further enhanced when the white Southern plantation owners - desiring more strong slaves - forbid the weaker slaves to have children and encouraged the stronger ones to have lots of children (which they could sell of course) When your ancestors were the strongest of the group, those genes will be passed down. Obviously, that's not going to continue forever, and the McDonalds and other fast food places have been working overtime to make the blacks today as fat slobs as the whites today are. Some equality!

But as far as IQ goes, there's no supporting evidence that it's something that can be passed down through genetics. People thought Albert Einstein's children would be geniuses, they wern't. If IQ was genetic then all government would be monarchies, as the most intelligent people would have sought each other out thousands of years ago and we would have hyper-intelligent families that would run all the governments today.

Sure, you can damage IQ with poor diet. But it's not like it takes a particularly high IQ to function in modern society in most jobs today. The truth of the matter is that cultural indoctorination is going to outweigh raw IQ every time. When you take a child with a high IQ and bring them up believing the kind of claptrap that so many of the fundies seem to be doing - like the world was created in 7 days and that kind of horse pattoties - you are destroying their ability to ever make any use of that high IQ just as surely as if you fed them a bad diet.

And, even if you raise a kid right and teach them solid science and how things work, and they have a high IQ, if they are lazy-asses then that IQ and knowledge won't amount to shit on a shingle either. Someone with a lower IQ and lots of motivation will kick the shit out of someone with a higher IQ and no motivation, every time. And there's a tremendous number of people running around today with high IQ's, decent education, and so little motivation you couldn't trust them with a burnt-out match.

The people that put out the kind of claptrap that Bret posted here are nothing more than Aryan Nation wannnabes. You look at the skin color of all those people writing that kind of racist shit. They are all whites, and never do they say anything bad about people of their own skin color.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

I think we need a caucasian testosterone college fund to even things out a bit.

Reply to
norm