1990 MAZDA 323speedometer // hold button

Recently I was driving my 1990 MAZDA323 and looked down to notice my speedometer was not working. Everything else on the car was working. Except for the hold light. It was flashing and the hold function would not work. I can live without the hold button but the speedometer is a different story.Can anyone tell me how to fix these few problems? Also does anybody know if you can pass air care with a faulty speedomerter?

Thanks for any info that can be provided.

Reply to
chris

Your speedo cable is broke or disconnected

Reply to
pete selby