2001 Maxima Garge door opener button malfunction

Recently my '01 Maxima's garage door opener button quit working. When I push the button the trunk open warning light and the door ajar warning light on the instrument panel come on but my garage door does not open. At the same time my keyless remote quit working. Also the trunk release button and power door lock buttons will only work while the ignition switch is on. I checked several fuses and found one that was blown. I replaced it but it did not correct the problem. Any ideas what might be going on? Any info would be appreciated.

OM

Reply to
oldmechanic

- bring roses to mama ? (...she ? changed garage code)

- somewhere USAF switched new radar mains ON

- There should be a list: check the list to define which accessory this blown fuse points.

- This accessory may have a stuck relay. (To troubleshoot, You may swap places with same color relays)

- Its possible also to have broken fuse, looks ok - but no connection. (Measure or swap all)

Reply to
Wiikinki