1996 dodge ram 1500 transmission

early in the winter i was driving down the freeway and my overdrive light c
ame on. i noticed some smoke coming off my truck. i was about 3 miles from
home. i noticed red fluid dripping as i pulled it in the barn. i didnt want
to screw with it til the weather warmed up so it sat. today im checking it
out and there seems to be plenty ( maybe too much) tranny fluid. light do
es not come on. im only letting it run and shifting thru geara. not driving
. no fluid leaking.... any thoughts or ideas????
thanks
Reply to
mbstoiber73

Site Timeline Threads