1999 porsche 996

I want to give my carrera 4 a new look does anyone know of a reasonable update body kit for porsche 996 to 997. I would also like to find a shop that could install it i am located in Brooklyn, New York and would like to use a shop that is close to me thank you

Reply to
earl1026

Sledgehammers are cheap. I'll give you links to home Depot and many other places that are close to you to do the modifications.

Reply to
Dusty Steenbock

That was the point with backdating, to restore the orginal lines of the design.

Model year '73 only required a 5mph bumper in front. There are a good deal of '73 unique bumper designs out there and for many makes and models. Sometimes they are very well done and show little difference from a '72 of the same model. Other times they are in between what a '72 and a '74 looks like. For some reason when they went front and rear in '74 that's when the ugly started for most models. So, what you meant was clear to me anyway.

Reply to
Brent P